English School of Motoring was established in 2005 and has since built up a solid reputation in Middlesbrough, Stockton, Redcar, Sunderland, Newcastle and all of the places in between. This build up of prominence and respectability comes through sheer passion and determination, all of which is dedicated to our cause – teaching students to drive. Each of these qualities clearly show to students as they grow in confidence when taking to the roads on the run up to ‘test day’.
We are currently looking for committed individuals to join our team of driving instructors with a particular focus on the Sunderland area. Do you like the idea of being self employed and choosing your own hours? From experience, we can tell you that there’s no better feeling than ‘being your own boss’ and as long as you have an ample portion of self discipline to offer you are sure to thrive. It is inevitable you have questions regarding what is needed to embark upon this rewarding career so let’s have a look at some of the requirements:
- You must be over 21 and hold a full driving licence for three and a half years, without having been disqualified
- A minimum of five hours a week is required to be dedicated to your training
- Can you read a number plate from 27.5m away? Now’s the time to check – any problems, consult an optician
- CRB checks are standard practise within most companies now
- You need to own the qualities discussed above with an emphasis on ‘patience’
- Communication skills are KEY within this role – being able to relay clear and concise information to learners in a professional manor is a must
- Finally, a desire to guide your students from lesson one to pass is required
Having read the above seven bullet points, does this describe you and your work ethics? If so, we want to hear from you! Driving lessons in Sunderland are in much demand this year and as a school, we want to be able to deliver the very best in training. Looking forward to hearing from you!